- Company matched pension and Medical Cover Package
- Great Annual Leave Package
- Great employee assistance programmes
- Well being Benefits and Many more..
Our client is one of the most successful in delivering innovative solutions to their clients. They rise to the challenge of bringing original thinking to some of societies biggest challenges, they are extremely inclusive of all employees ideas. They're invested in maintaining a top tier relationship with their clients by providing the best possible customer service.
With continued expansion and constant development due to their ongoing success they are keen to secure the very best 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer talent and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and allow for employees to develop their skills in different areas of expertise and tech stack. Our Client is looking for that person who is ready to take the next step in their career into a more managerial/team lead role.
The Ideal Person
If you're graduate level or 3+ years in an Infrastructure/level 3 support Based role and you're looking for an exciting new opportunity with one of the most well renowned local firms:
- Strong working knowledge of windows based systems
- Strong working knowledge of physical and virtualised systems such as HyperV & VMWare
- Experience in break fix/managed services environment addressing issues at 3rd line level
- Excellent communication/leadership & customer service skills
As a Technical Support team lead, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of clients in relation to support services
- Manage your teams ability to diagnose and resolve all incidents, queries and problems.
- Proven track record in providing technical leadership and delivering enterprise-wide solutions
- Maintain excellent customer relationships, regarding all areas of their support services
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.