Infrastructure Solution Architect (75k)
VANRATH are pleased to be working with one of the leading IT companies in Northern Ireland to be recruiting an INfrastructure Solution Architect. The role is working with on the one of the companies most high profile clients based in NI working with some of the best people in the market.
As the Architect you will understand the full lifecycle of a solution and how they can be implemented within an enterprise infrastructure. Ideally the person will have a great understanding around the cloud area and be able to liaise and build relationships with C level clients. The company are looking for someone more from a post sales background and have been involved in delivering transformation projects over the past number of years.
* Managed Service and Application Hosting transitions of services from legacy environments to new data centres and managed services.
* Design and Integration of Datacentre Infrastructures, working with application and business architects to meet customer requirements.
* Strong Infrastructure Architecture background in leading infrastructure platforms and technologies (HPE platforms, VMware, Microsoft Server, MS SQL)
* Strong Infrastructure Architecture background in leading End User Compute platforms and technologies (SCCM, InTune, Active Directory, Printing Management platforms)
* Experience of Hybrid Cloud integrations with Azure
The ideal candidate must be able to display the following:
- Experience as a Solution architect and able to build and scope a comprehensive end to end technology roadmap.
- Experience in Infrastructure Architecture
- Great communication skills to both all types of audiences
- Proven leadership skills in managing mixed technical teams to deliver transformation
- Expertise in architectural design from technology stack through to infrastructure.
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders
Salaries would be negotiable for the role and would be around 70-75k depending on the candidates experience and background.