Looking for your next career step and want to get into an exciting new role with much more exposure to various tech stacks and exciting new projects in an innovative IT digital transformation space? Do you want the opportunity to progress and be encouraged to expand on your skill set? This might be a great career move for you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Great Holiday Package
- Competitive salary - Experience based
- Matched pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Bonus Scheme
Our client is one of the leading tech companies globally within two of the most exciting, up and coming sectors - Cyber Security and Cloud. This Client plays a key part in providing the best software and support in order to aid various tech development and schemes. They're currently working on some of the most exciting software within these industries and they are committed to expanding and building out their teams internally with driven and enthusiastic new members.
With continued expansion plans over the next year, they are keen to secure the very best talent to add to their Infrastructure Delivery team and have gained a fantastic reputation career progression and ability to cross-train in new technologies.
The Ideal Person
If you've 4-5+ years' experience working in a similar role delivering technology solutions to their client base and you're looking for an opportunity to step into a more senior role:
- Demonstrable success managing the delivery of technology-based projects using waterfall or agile methodologies
- Strong and demonstratable business analytical skill that partners your project management experience.
- A grasp of project methodologies, such as PRINCE2 & ITIL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong business acumen, with natural commercial awareness and a good understanding of the dynamics of project work.
As a key member of the Infrastructure Delivery Team, you will:
- An understanding of the Critical Success Factors for Project Delivery (beyond just the traditional measures: time, quality, budget),
- The ability to lead the project, acting as the centre of gravity for multiple internal and external teams, including the client, across large scale project delivery.
- An understanding how to consume, digest, use and disseminate information that will achieve progress.
- Lead from the front of their project consistently and without prompt.
- Understand the privilege to manage people as well as process and will put their team first whilst also seeking to develop themselves further.
- Create and maintain accurate Project Plans to support your workstreams, and ensure they are presented accurately for use and review by senior management.
- Strive to deliver excellence in all that you do, constantly seeking to continuously improve as a Project Management expert and promoting improvement our teams.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.