Company Description: My Client are a leading telecommunications organisation with a diverse team of over 6,000 skilled professionals spanning across 60+ nationalities.
Operating in 175+ countries, they serve 5.5 million customers daily through a global network of top-tier partners.
In the UK and Ireland, they leverage a team of over 1,000 experts to deliver integrated technology solutions to leading brands across various sectors. We pride ourselves on simplicity, uniting the best talent, technology, and platforms to make a tangible impact on businesses every day.
- Proactive management and support of servers, storage, and associated technologies at our Datacentre in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
- Ensure the stability of platforms and customer services by addressing day-to-day operational needs.
- Respond to and resolve customer and internal user inquiries, providing second-line support for an RDS environment.
- Deploy and monitor virtual machines on VMware Hypervisor platforms.
Skills & Experience:
- ITIL v3 foundation or higher
- VMware deployment of Virtual Machines
- Automated Patch management third-party tools
- Active Directory Management
- Group Policy Management
- Experience in ITIL processes and guidelines
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage priorities
- Minimum of 1 year working within a dedicated IT department
- Understanding of Virtualisation and backup technologies
- Knowledge of Active Directory & Group Policy Management
- Service Desk software experience
- Familiarity with Blue Light Services
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
Desired Technical Skills:
- Windows Group Policy creation and management
- Windows Terminal Server Environment Support
- VMware accreditation
- Exposure to Storage and SAN Fibre management
If you are interested in hearing more about this position or any other position within the Infrastructure space please reach out to Rachel Boyle on 028 90330250