VANRATH is delighted to be collaborating with one of the biggest survival technical providers as they expand their IT Infrastructure team. This is a fantastic chance for an Infrastructure Engineer to expand their skill set and grow in this company through the many opportunities in holds.
Benefits of the role
- 33 days holidays including public holidays
- Hybrid Working Policy (One day in office per week)
- Life Assurance up to 4x salary
- Pension Scheme
The successful candidate will:
- Support the company's global infrastructure - acting as a technical escalation point and collaboration source to their partners and vendors.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the security, integrity and performance of core systems and backup services
- Play a key role and provide support to ongoing major programs including Network and Cloud migrations.
- Work collaboratively with the Architecture & Security teams offering input on solution designs where appropriate.
- Ensure that all systems are performing at optimal levels, liaising with external service providers where necessary.
- Assist with planning and delivery of infrastructure improvements as part of a team
The Ideal Person
- Extensive experience in cloud computing and Azure technologies including Azure IaaS, SaaS & PaaS
- Strong working knowledge across the MS Stack including the Windows OS Family, Active Directory (hybrid), Exchange, Office, scripting, and endpoint management.
- Network management including LAN & WAN technologies.
- Outsourced Supplier management
- Manufacturing industry experience desirable
- Experience ins supporting or implementing IT Security standards such as ISO27001, CE+, PCI-DSS
- Experience with ServiceNow
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Infrastructure positions in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon in the strictest confidence.