Information & Systems Manager - BAND 5
VANRATH are pleased to be hiring a talented Information & Systems Manager for one of our HSCNI clients.
Working with various departments across the Health Trusts, the postholder will be responsible for management of important data for the health service.
The role is full-time (37.5 hours), Monday to Friday and will run initially for 3 months with a high chance of extension.
The role is currently operating on a hybrid basis with 1 day a week in office.
Band 5 - £26,000 per annum + Holiday Pay + Pension
- Degree in relevant subject (IT, Computing, Data Analyics, Mathematics, Business Finance, etc
- 1 Year's experience in Information / Data / Information Systems related role.
- Strong Excel skills
- Database experience
- Ability to interpret / compile data & reports accurately
- Data Quality Control - audits, reviews etc.
- Use of databases to source and compile data
- Creating reports for different health departments
- Uploading information onto servers and databases
- Use of systems to compile and extract data - Business Objects, Excel, Access
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Contract Data Analyst roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley, in the strictest confidence.