In order to attract the very best talent on the market a very generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus bonus and a range of benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leader in the energy sector who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Information Security, Risk Management and Compliance Manager.
The Ideal Person
- Experience of working as an IT Security Manager, IT Security Consultant or a similar, senior role in IT security.
- Experience of defining IT security strategy and leading its implementation.
- Knowledge of governance, risk and compliance principles and practice, with experience of managing IT security policy.
- Working knowledge of information security frameworks such as ISO27001 and NIST
- Experience of securing cloud-based infrastructure, applications and online services.
- Knowledge of secure software development principles, including the OWASP Top 10 and the SANS Top 25.
- An understanding of network, perimeter and platform security best practices and security trends
- Knowledge of security risk management, threat analysis, control design and implementation
- Management of Security Incidents and recovery of systems
- Knowledge of a range of exploits used by malware.
- Defining and leading the implementation of the company's IT security strategy,
- Maintaining an awareness of external threats
- Managing the overall IT Security function
- Reviewing and advising on security designs for cloud, data, application and infrastructure projects.
- Providing assurance that the company's key suppliers are delivering services and applications securely.
- Supporting the Group Data Protection Officer in relation to issues of IT security of personal data and contributing to Data Protection Forums across the Group.
- Reporting to the Group Risk Management Committee on IT security issues and the IT security strategic programme.
- Acting as incident manager for major security incidents.
- Working closely with our Managed Service partner to ensure that security controls are implemented as agreed
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.