In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £40,000 - £50,000 basic salary depending on experience. In addition to this the role also comes with a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Annual performance based bonus
- Flexible working approach
- Private healthcare coverage
- Holiday trading scheme
- Perks Card
- Mental health & health and wellbeing resources
- Family and social events, including charity and social committees
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading global law firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the role of Information Security Analyst.
The Ideal Person
- Minimum 3/4 years IT experience with at least 2 years experience in a 3rd line role supporting a number of the technologies listed in this job description.
- Experience working within the professional services sector with an appreciation of the demands placed on support teams by the business.
- Ideally you should have the following or equivalent:
- Minimum "A" level standard education or equivalent
- Recognised accreditation
- CCNA R&S or similar
- Zscaler certification or 1-2 year experience
- Palo Alto ACE
- On-going support, maintenance, patching and administration of:
- Routing and switching - Cisco Layer 2 & 3 switching including ACI; routing protocols BGP/EIGRP/OSPF; Wireless networks
- Perimeter security - Firewall (Palo Alto/Checkpoint); VPN (Cisco ASA); Web Proxy (Zscaler Cloud); traffic inspection (iSensor/ZScaler)
- Traffic optimisation (Versa SD-WAN; Riverbed Optimizers; Citrix ADC and Kemp load balancers)
- Voice Platform - Cisco (CUCM; Jabber; Unity); Contact Center (Genesys); Switchboard (Arc); Teams Voice (SBC
- Network management and monitoring tools - (Cisco ISE; Prime/DNA; SteelCentral)
- Zscaler Cloud Proxy and Firewall
- Management of 3rd party network & voice service providers
- Providing technical expertise for projects where required.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security, Networks or Sales jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence on 02890330250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org