THE CLIENT - Information Security Analyst
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a talented Information Security Analyst to join a global team, maintaining ISO27001 standards and security policies and procedures. The appointed Information Security Analyst will support the build out of further security and risk initiatives. the Information Security Analyst will report to and be supported by teh Senior Information Security and Risk Analyst.
- Completion of Information Security Questionnaires as part of the implemented security programme
- Development of information security documentation including ongoing maintenance of Information Security Policies and Procedures
- Assist in the review and implementation of ISMS controls to maintain ISO 27001 certification
- Support and monitor compliance of risk remediation tasks and reports on findings.
THE IDEAL PERSON
- B.S. in computer sciences or related studies preferred
- 3+ years' work experience in Information Security or corresponding degree
- Knowledge of computing and security concepts
- Knowledge of Information Security standards and frameworks (ISO, GDPR, NIST, CSA, etc.)
£35,000 - £45,000
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT jobs (contract or permanent) in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…