In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £22,000 - £25,000 based on experience. In addition to a competitive starting salary, this role offers a range of fantastic benefits and opportunities for career progression.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading client who are recruiting for candidates to fill the position of Information Security Analyst.
The Ideal Person
- Understanding of Information Security principles
- Knowledge of security related legal and regulatory requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Web security experience
- Ability to build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Able to explain information security concepts and risks in terms non-technical people will understand.
- Adopt and implement information security policies and processes
- Work with 3rd parties to ensure security policies are implemented and develop appropriate reporting and metrics
- Take a risk-based approach to the continual measurement and enhancement of the security landscape
- Monitor Information Security controls and processes through actionable metrics
- Work with the wider IT team to raise the level of the company's information security awareness and compliance to security policies with practical initiatives
- Assess, review and audit systems and controls in line with Policy & Standards
- Champion an Information Security culture and embed its principles throughout the landscape
- Install, configure and deploy Security related products and toolsets
- Respond to and deal with Information Security incidents
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.