In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £22,000 to £27,000 based on experience plus bonus and a range of fantastic benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the Information Security Analyst role.
The Ideal Person
- Experience in information security management principles or strong technical skills.
- Capability of discussing information security issues in a non-technical way.
- Basic understanding of the business relevance of information security risks and the current trends and developments in information security.
- An ability to work on several tasks simultaneously and pay attention to sources of information from inside and outside one's network within an organization.
- An ability to apply original and innovative thinking to produce new ideas.
- Excellent prioritization capabilities, with an aptitude for breaking down work into manageable parts, effectively assessing the priority and time required to complete each part.
- Has good judgment, a sense of urgency and has demonstrated commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service and business integrity.
- Strong team values, recognises the value of a positive team environment and contributes to the creation of this.
- Support the Information Security & Risk Managers in providing support services.
- Develop strong relationships with other departments and stakeholders to enable the delivery of effective support.
- Educate colleagues on Cybersecurity-related matters to increase awareness and improve culture.
- Identify opportunities to improve and increase the services.
- Perform supplier assurance reviews in support of legal and commercial activities.
- Execute assurance reviews against the companies Information Security policies and standards to ensure IT systems continue to operate securely.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cybersecurity job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.