Are you in the early stages of a career in Information Governance or Compliance and looking for a role that will help you progress to the next stage? A large, well known Public Sector organisation are looking for two Information Governance Support Officers to join their team on an ongoing basis.
The starting salary for this role is £20,330 per annum plus excellent exclusive benefits through VANRATH.
The Ideal Person
- Previous experience working in an Information Governance or Compliance role
- Experience of using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of minute taking
- Can demonstrate a knowledge of Data Protection legislation including the General Data Protection Regulation
- Experience and understanding of information governance issues in an organisational environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Interpersonal skills to interface with staff, patients, public and other relevant stakeholders as required
- To manage requests for personal information from third parties ensuring that statutory timescales are met, acting as the first point of contact.
- To provide administrative support to the Information Governance (IG) and Compliance Team and Informatics Department.
- To provide Registration Authority support to the Trust.
- To ensure access rights are revoked in a timely manner for leavers.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adam Stinson in the strictest confidence.