Are you an experienced Information Analyst with proven experience in a similar Management Information or Information Systems environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
This role is in line with the HSCNI Bandings, at Band 5 - £24,907 + holiday and pension
The client exists to improve the health and well-being of the people of Northern Ireland. We apply the highest levels of knowledge and skill to preserve life, prevent deterioration and promote recovery. We touch lives at times of basic human need, when care and compassion are what matter most. The Client provides high quality emergency, urgent and primary care services throughout the whole of Northern Ireland.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will support the continued development and provision of high-quality information and analysis to support all functions of the Trust. You will require the following experience;
- SQL & Excel
- Python & PowerBI development experience
- ETL & Data Warehousing Experience Desirable
- Reporting & Analytics Experience
- Experience with SharePoint 16 would be advantageous but not required
As the Data Analyst, you will:
- Work proactively to identify and prioritise solutions that improve the Informatics service to internal and external stakeholder.
- Be responsible for the design, implementation, testing, deployment and support of a range of solutions.
- Produce high quality documentation for all applications and ensure they are kept up to date.
- Design and produce thorough and detailed test plans and scripts which are adopted prior to the release of new and / or updated solutions.
- Provide system specification and design based on user requirements.
- Working alongside colleagues and analysts in carrying out User Acceptance Testing.
- Be responsible for troubleshooting BI tools, systems, and software.
- Be proactive in suggesting improvements and amendments to existing BI products, tools, database structures, queries, reports, etc. and responsibility for implementing any changes
- Develop innovative data models & solutions to deliver a responsive BI portal to a growing customer base.
- Lead on the development and enhancements of SQL data warehouse.
- Contribute to the maintenance & development of the BI system security model.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.