VANRATH are pleased to be assisting with the recruitment of an Inbound Marketing Manager for an award-winning global learning technologies company.
This newly-created role will enable the successful candidate to work a remote role with full access to their Belfast based office if desired.
- Remote; full access to Belfast based office if desired
- 20 days work from anywhere outside of the UK
- 35 Days annual leave
- PIRKX Employee Perks Scheme
- Birthday vouchers
The Ideal Person
- Minimum of three years B2B experience in creating and executing Inbound Marketing Strategies for lead/demand generation
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM software
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Strong organisational and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- Resident in UK or Republic of Ireland
- Marketing/Communications degree or equivalent qualification(s)
- Experience within the Learning Technology sector
- Experience using Asana, Hubspot, Slack and/or Google Workplace
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification
- Google Analytics and Adwords Proficient
- Experience using Wordpress CMS
- Experience using Linkedin Marketing Solutions, Meta Business Suite and/or Twitter Ads
- Manage and implement Inbound Marketing Strategies that deliver against marketing
goals and sales targets.
- Working with the Content Marketing Manager to inform and target content to attract target personas.
- Managing and developing the growth marketing budget to align digital and traditional
inbound marketing activity to the required ROI.
- Generate the required target of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) by generating and converting site traffic through advertising, calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead-generation content.
- Create, run and optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Research and utilise marketing automation tools to nurture visitors and subscribers to convert into MQLs.
- Working in partnership with the Sales team to pinpoint opportunities to increase conversion rates and generate target activity utilising insights.
- Manage and collaborate with the marketing circle and external partners to deliver activities on time and within budget.
- Create and manage Paid Social Media campaigns and budgets through channels including but not limited to Google Adwords and Social Advertising channels.
- Using metrics and all appropriate testing methodologies, ensuring inbound marketing efforts are measured so that our investment is maximised at all times.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with Sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert and retain customers.
- Working with software partners and stakeholders to manage and inform product assets and resources.
- Actively participate in performance enablement through learning and development and achievement of performance goals.
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Caitlyn Lyness on in the strictest confidence.