VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a In-House Lawyer - Commercial Contracts for a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for a professional who wants to progress their career in the Legal industry and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This organisation builds rewarding careers for their staff, with many opportunities for progression.
This will be a Hybrid Working role (3 days in the Belfast City Centre - State of the Art office, and 2 days at home).
This is a Monday - Friday (Permanent) position.
High Rate of Pay (Fully Negotiable) + Fantastic benefits from Global Firm & Progression Opportunities + Discretionary bonuses & Yearly Salary reviews
- Assisting with the management of the firm's group structure;
- Advising on projects involving the firm's group structure, including restructurings and new entities;
- Advising on the firm's legal agreements and/or commercial contracts;
- Leading projects to analyse and give effect to regulatory changes affecting the firm and its clients; and
- Developing the firm's risk policies and culture and advising on complex risk issues.
- Qualified lawyer with demonstrable corporate, commercial or regulatory experience, with at least 1+ years' post-qualification experience.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, including liaising with internal clients and partners.
- A proven ability to work independently and proactively and to take the lead in project management and delivery.
- Self-motivation and ability to manage new and varied challenges.
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.