ICT Support Officer - Immediate Start
VANRATH are delighted to be assisting our Public Sector client in the recruitment of an IT Support Officer to join their highly skilled ICT Support Service team on a contract basis with a great chance of extension and career progression.
The organisation has a huge presence across Northern Ireland and provide essential services across all communities. This is an immediate job opportunity and the successful candidate will enjoy working on a multitude of highly impactful projects.
£20,000 - £21,000 + Holiday Pay +Pension
- Log IT Service desk calls from users, assist with resolution where possible or assign & escalate to the most suitable IT officer. Complete any service desk calls as assigned from 2nd line service desk operators.
- Assist with setup and issue of replacement computers or computers for new staff.
- Assist with relocation of computer systems as required between offices.
- Assist with update and maintenance of users and computers.
- Visit sites and work in other ICT offices to provide IT support when required.
- To carry out any required daily administration duties.
The Ideal Person:
- Computer / ICT related qualification
- Have experience of working in an ICT support role
- Have experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Installation and support of desktop equipment
- Hardware / software troubleshooting
- Great communication skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other similar jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…