In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer of £50,000 to £60,000 based on experience plus bonus and a range of fantastic benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading global law firm who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the IAM Security Infrastructure Architect role.
The Ideal Person
- Commercial acumen, including an understanding of the overall picture of IT service costs and how IT adds value to the business.
- Adept at building business cases and selling these to senior stakeholders.
- An enthusiasm and passion for technology. The ability to promote technology within the firm, using business friendly language, and seek out opportunities with tangible business benefits.
- High level of personal credibility, impact and influence with proven ability to work effectively and persuasively at all levels of the business.
- Extensive knowledge of IAM and security capabilities.
- Design level knowledge of defining and deploying IAM and security solutions for on premise, private, public and hybrid cloud and knowing when to leverage each.
- A solid understanding and active working experience of IAM and Security technologies utilised in a hybrid datacentre, SaaS and public cloud (Azure) models.
- Strong working knowledge of current security standards and protocols.
- Knowledge of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Knowledge and experience of working in continuous delivery environments and an understanding of the tool stack that supports this operating model.
- A history of working within medium to large globally diverse organisations that reflects the seniority of this role.
- Extensive experience of Security Architectures for Identity.
- Proven experience of selecting, designing and delivering IAM and Security solutions within a global Enterprise.
- Proven experience working with Infrastructure as Code and continuous delivery technologies and processes.
- Proven experience of developing comprehensive technical documentation, including Technical Design documents, Infrastructure diagrams, support transition guides and other project specific documentation.
- Previously designed a holistic Identity based Security boundary solution covering a hybrid cloud hosting approach.
- Proven experience using cloud-based identity models in B2B & B2C
- Experience of working within a regulated industry and an understanding of the compliance and security challenges.
- Experience of working with solutions in these areas would be beneficial - PAM, PIM, DLP, CASB, SASE, PKI, Biometrics, SAML, OAuth, SSO/MFA, OpenID, LDAP.
- Experience of working with these technologies would be beneficial - ADDS, AAD, RSA, Microsoft Authenticator, ZScaler, AD DNS, Azure DNS, Microsoft Certificate services, Thales HSM.
- Experience working within an agile delivery methodology would be beneficial.
- Working with the relevant stakeholders, define the multi-year IAM strategy as input to the project portfolio. Providing business case information such as justification, benefits, resourcing and budgetary profiles.
- Provides technical thought leadership to ensure we develop and procure the right technologies and services through proactively developing the IAM and Security technology roadmaps.
- Working closely with InfoSec provides security assurance to the wider architect community.
- Manage and maintain a proactive backlog of work, regulating change for the IAM and Security capabilities.
- Defines Architectural standards and ensures alignment through the design review process.
- Works with the relevant stakeholders, teams and individuals to ensure that fit-for-purpose solutions are developed in alignment with Architectural standards and principles and are implemented to design specifications.
- Working with relevant stakeholders and engineering teams, develop and maintain re-usable solution building blocks and patterns.
- Provides direction and guidance on projects ensuring all strategy, architecture, standards, patterns, principles and roadmap outputs are published. Quickly resolving any technical design issues that may arise in relation to these.
- Act, where necessary, as the Technical Lead role on IT projects. This will include:
- Creation of high-level solution designs that address the needs of key stakeholders from the business, solution delivery and operational areas.
- Provide analysis for technical alternatives, and risk analysis for proposed systems.
- When on boarding new technology, ensuring the relevant teams are aware and understand the implications and impact to current standards and working practices.
- Assist in the transition of products and services into operational use.
- Provide technical expertise and support for service management in the resolution of complex incidents and problems.
- Challenges the status quo, identifies opportunities in existing and emerging technologies and takes ownership to improve the IT service.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cybersecurity job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.