Intelligence Automation Manager
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world leaders in Data & Analytics. We live in a data rich world and more & more of our personal and business interactions are being guided by the application of advanced analytics and artificial intelligence (AI). If you are passionate about working on global scale projects and all things data, then this is for you!
My client is currently seeking heavy hitting thought leaders who are highly proficient in IA/Robotic Process Automation. We are helping organisations transform, to continually improve the way they do business to enable them to be at the forefront of their market. We are doing this by defying the norm and giving them the tools and knowledge to become insight focussed and data enabled.
Your key responsibilities
* IA/RPA Solution design
* Designing, building, deploying and managing automation solutions using industry leading software like Blue Prism, UI Path, Knime
* Engaging with clients at all levels across the organisation both business & technology functions
* Nurturing long-term trusted advisor relationships
* Training and managing junior staff and client staff, including quality assurance of client deliverables
* Sensitively responding to client requirements and providing subject matter expertise
* Leading and managing high performing teams, taking responsibility for delivery
* Being a thought leader in relevant field, proactively contributing to development of the Technology practice
* Taking responsibility for programme workstreams and deliverables
Skills and attributes for success
* A pragmatic adaptable problem solver that embraces the challenge of defining innovative solutions to unique problems
* Dedicated, quick learner that continuously builds capability in own skill set and can master key technical, functional and professional skills.
* Proficient in: written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills,
* Interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
* Comfortable researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies
* Proven ability to plan and scope development work needed for a client solution
* Experience managing and coaching junior staff members
To qualify for the role you must have
* High competency in implementing automation tools such as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Knime, Alteryx or a combination of these
* Experience of working in an Agile environment
* Experience in either process assessment, business process mapping and improvement with automation feasibility
* Experience in Microsoft Technology (combination of SQL, VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
* Flexible in approach to travel to client site
Ideally, you'll also have
* Involved in IT strategy and transformation engagements (IT long range plan, roadmap, operating model, governance, enterprise architecture, etc.)
* For the manager role RPA certifications would be preferable
Negotiable Base Salary
Bi annual reviews
We value experts from every field and we also believe all sector experience has something to offer, whether you are Telco or FS, Consumer Products or Utilities, it will all add to the richness of services they can offer their clients.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please reach out to Ellie-Mae Middleton via the Link.
Intelligence Automation Manager