VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a prestigious Food based FMCG Manufacturing Company in NI and Ireland with the recruitment of a Hygiene Manager. This is a prestigious organisation and the successful individual will reap the rewards of a company that is thriving and places immense value on their staff.
Permanent position - Monday - Friday
This role is based in Craigavon Site.
£45,000 - £50,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package
To manage and control all aspects of hygiene operations and management of the site drains. Responsible for leading and managing the Hygiene team to achieve the factory hygiene standards against the profit and performance targets determined by the Factory Manager. Drive through continuous improvement to maximise operational effectiveness and efficiencies through the development of people; processes and systems.
The Ideal Person:
- Relevant Chemical / Food Hygiene / qualifications
- Food manufacturing experience
- Budget responsibility
- Exposure to a variety of quality standards such as BRC and HACCP
- Demonstrate experience of identifying and implementing appropriate change to deliver business improvement
- Strong leadership skills and experience of managing people.
- Commitment to Safety both in terms of people and products
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves for a confidential discussion on 02890330250.