Looking for your next career step in your HR career? This could be the right role for you, offering an excellent chance to progress into a Management level post.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including Full pay from Day 1, plus Holiday Pay (Salary starting at £37,925) and a 6 Month contract with possible extension on offer.
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector Organisation based in Belfast.
The Ideal Person
CIPD Level 5 Diploma in Human Resource Management (or an equivalent qualification), and at least two years' experience of effectively:
- Working within an HR Office to deliver a professional recruitment and selection service and assisting with all aspects of the recruitment life cycle.
- Providing accurate and pertinent advice to selection panel, managers and staff on recruitment policy and procedures, both verbally and in writing.
- Managing staff, including prioritising, allocating and monitoring work to ensure tasks are completed to a high standard and within deadlines, and supporting them with their performance and development.
- A high level of competence in the use of current IT packages, in particular Outlook/Microsoft Word/PowerPoint and Excel
- At least four years' experience in the areas outlined at points 1) to 5) above.
As the Recruitment Team Manager you will:
- Plan, organise, co-ordinate and monitor the provision of efficient and effective recruitment services by managing a small team of Human Resources staff;
- Provide timely and accurate advice and guidance to selection panels on the recruitment and selection procedures;
- Provide timely and accurate information to the Senior Human Resources Manager on the progress of individual recruitment competitions, against the recruitment plan;
- Liaise with the Equal Opportunities Officer to seek advice on the use of welcome statements and other proactive measures if appropriate;
- Consult with Trade Union Side in relation to recruitment competitions;
- Liaise with the advertising agency regarding the placement of recruitment advertisements;
- Liaise with the Communications Office regarding the placement of recruitment documentation on the organsations external website;
- Work with selection panel members to agree recruitment documentation and selection methods for each competition;
- Develop application forms on the iTrent system and manage enquiries from applicants;
- Ensure that applicant guidance documents for use of the iTrent system are reviewed and kept up to date;
- Provide interview training (including refresher training) to selection panels;
- Conduct recruitment meetings with selection panels and ensure that all necessary decisions and actions are completed and recorded.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.