VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation based in Lisburn, recruiting for a Human Resources Integrated System Project Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis, initially until December 22. This role offers an excellent opportunity to join an already well-established team and a highly competitive salary. This role will also offer a hybrid approach of both working form home, and within the office.
The Coordinator will provide accurate, timely administrative support to the HR Integrated System Project Manager and wider Project Management Board.
They will support the co-ordination and implementation of the new integrated HR & Payroll system from system development through to staged roll-out.
The Coordinator will act as a super user for the new integrated system and provide support to users in relation to account management, reporting, data analysis and process mapping and improvement.
- Provide a comprehensive administrative support service to the HR & Payroll Integrated System Project.
- Create system training materials (written guides and micro-learning videos) and reference documents for end users and HR and OD Unit as required.
- Deliver on-the-job training with end users of the new system as required.
- Provide support and advice to line managers in relation to the implementation of Human Resources related policies and procedures in the new system.
- Build excellent working relationships with the wider HR and Payroll teams, Unit Digital Tech Leads and other key personnel in order to familiarise and understand current processes to facilitate process mapping.
- Use those working relationships to gain understanding about the specific needs of different users which should be built within the system and also to communicate the various possibilities and limitations.
- Contribute to project management and consultation meetings to discuss actions taken, project developments and next steps.
- Collate the data for import into the new HR system timely and accurately.
The Ideal Person
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
- Five GCSE passes at grade A-C, NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Two years' relevant experience in the following areas of responsibility;
- Human Resources
- Maintaining a complex HR information system which includes preparing management information reports in relation to HR/OD information
Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1 above, they must demonstrate a minimum of five years' experience as outlined in 2 and 3 above.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Public Sector organisation on a long term basis, offering working from home, a competitive salary of £22,183 and an immediate start.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…