In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid working on offer
- Full pay from Day 1, plus Holiday Pay
- Laptop provided
- City centre office location
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector Organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
The Ideal Person
2 A levels or equivalent and 1 years' experience working in a HR office environment or 3 years' experience working in a HR office environment.
- Minimum of 1 years' work-based experience of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Experience of communicating effectively
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify problems and recommend appropriate solutions
As a HR Administrative Officer you will:
- Provide professional advice to managers / staff or client groups and throughout the organisation on all aspects related to recruitment and evaluation processes.
- Provide assistance to the Senior Human Resources officer in the completion of their duties.
- Ensure that the appropriate procedures in respect of recruitment/evaluation activity are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
- Receive and resolve first level queries regarding recruitment/job evaluation issues from managers, staff and client organisations ensuring that any blockages or delays in the system are identified and cascaded in a timely manner to the Senior Team.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior HR team in the completion and maintenance of all files and correspondence including issuing approved corporate communications.
- Assist with the compilation of reports and ensure information systems for both recruitment and job evaluation are kept fully up to date, to facilitate the production of regular and ad hoc reports from the relevant systems.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Policies and Procedures, taking into account current recognised best practice.
- Establish, maintain and develop close working relationships with staff at all levels throughout the organisation.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.