- Job Reference: JSHSTC230622
- Job Title: HSE Training Co-Ordinator
- Salary: £25,000 per annum
- Type: 12 Month Fixed Term
- Location: Cookstown or Monkstown
HSE Training Co-Ordinator
VANRATH are recruiting for a great fixed-term opportunity for a HSE Training Co-Ordinator, providing 12 months maternity cover at one of Northern Ireland's largest and most recognisable engineering brands.
Our client is a leading provider of wet processing solutions for the materials processing and waste disposal industries. With a reputation for innovation, they work hard to create a better world through bold engineering solutions.
A global entity, they have a number of locations in Northern Ireland, including their global headquarters and manufacturing centre of excellence. Across the 5 sectors they work in, they deliver engineering solutions for most of the major players.
Due to the success of their high performance, high efficiency systems, they have experienced rapid growth and now look to strengthen their Health and Safety culture companywide.
£25,000 per annum (12 months fixed)
- Management of HSE Training for staff using the online training portal.
- Maintaining HSE Training records on PAMS.
- Carrying out Monthly Training reviews with Senior Management.
- Communicating with external training bodies including raising PO's and arrangement of training.
- Supporting targeted teams to ensure they are prepared to carry out the training with all required equipment in place.
- Administration of internal training records such as weekly toolbox talks, safety alerts etc.
- Administrative support for the HSE Team.
- Working as part of the HSE Team to develop and implement improvement plans.
The Ideal Person:
- 1 years' experience in a similar HSE role
- Administrative experience
- Experience in a training capacity would be an advantage
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250