VANRATH are partnering with the UKs most revolutionary Tech focused EV Charging Company that is changing the charging network infrastructure throughout NI. This company is looking to recruit a HSE Officer who wants to progress their career in the EV industry (highest paying industry).
Office is based in Dargan Crescent (North Belfast) - Permanent position - Monday - Friday - Progression Opportunities available
£33,000 - £40,000 & Fantastic Benefits + Progression Opportunities.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of HSEQ policies, procedures, and programs in line with relevant UK regulations and industry best practices.
- Monitor and analyse HSEQ performance metrics, contributing to regular reports and recommendations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of HSEQ activities, reports, and documentation.
- Conduct site visits to project locations to assess specific risks, hazards, and environmental factors
- Regularly update and maintain project Health & Safety Files, CPPs, and related documentation to ensure accuracy and compliance with evolving regulations and project changes.
- Identify potential health, safety, environmental, and quality risks associated with the project and develop appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Driving improvements in Health and Safety KPIs
- Working with Departmental Managers to ensure thorough risk assessments, reporting of near misses & adverse events and thorough investigations are completed in a timely manner.
- Working with departmental managers to implement corrective actions and improvement plans triggered by adverse events, near misses and other incidents, risk assessments, audit, and inspection findings, etc.
- Designing and rolling out toolbox talks to educate team members on H&S responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of incident investigation and risk assessment processes.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously and maintain thorough documentation.
- Professional certifications such as NEBOSH, IOSH, or equivalent are essential.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
"Very professional and informative, checking up and keeping me updated at ever step of the way and going above and beyond my expectations! Highly recommend for anyone looking.''
''I found VANRATH to be friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in understanding exactly what the candidate is looking for. The entire process was smooth and efficient, I was kept informed throughout.''
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''Massively positive experience with VANRATH. Couldn't recommend highly enough! I detailed exactly what I was after in a new role and they came back only with roles that ticked every box which is what really set them apart from some other agencies, no retrofitting or compromise to a role that you are not quite the right fit for - just roles that were exactly what I had said would suit my preferred working style.''