VANRATH are partnering with the UKs most revolutionary Tech focused EV Charging Company that is changing the charging network infrastructure throughout NI. This company is looking to recruit a HSE Officer who wants to progress their career in the EV industry (highest paying industry).
Office is based in Dargan Crescent (North Belfast) - Permanent position - Monday - Friday - Progression Opportunities available
£33,000 - £40,000 & Fantastic Benefits + Progression Opportunities.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of HSEQ policies, procedures, and programs in line with relevant UK regulations and industry best practices.
- Monitor and analyse HSEQ performance metrics, contributing to regular reports and recommendations.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of HSEQ activities, reports, and documentation.
- Conduct site visits to project locations to assess specific risks, hazards, and environmental factors
- Regularly update and maintain project Health & Safety Files, CPPs, and related documentation to ensure accuracy and compliance with evolving regulations and project changes.
- Identify potential health, safety, environmental, and quality risks associated with the project and develop appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Driving improvements in Health and Safety KPIs
- Working with Departmental Managers to ensure thorough risk assessments, reporting of near misses & adverse events and thorough investigations are completed in a timely manner.
- Working with departmental managers to implement corrective actions and improvement plans triggered by adverse events, near misses and other incidents, risk assessments, audit, and inspection findings, etc.
- Designing and rolling out toolbox talks to educate team members on H&S responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of incident investigation and risk assessment processes.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously and maintain thorough documentation.
- Professional certifications such as NEBOSH, IOSH, or equivalent are essential.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''VANRATH were very helpful the whole way through the recruitment process. They gave me plenty of follow up phone calls to check everything was going well with my new employer.''
"I would highly recommend Vanrath for there professional service and dedication in finding the right job to suit your needs."
All my interactions have been very positive. They have great contacts in the public and third sector and place clients carefully after listening closely to requirements and preferences. They are good at keeping in touch and meeting client expectations throughout the recruitement process.
They were very professional but friendly at the same time. They then set up a chat for me with their colleague Dan Morgan who dealt with roles that I had more of a particular interest in. Dan was extremely helpful from the start, setting up a meeting quickly and continually checking in with me to see if I had any questions or queries. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.