Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a thriving Food manufacturing company (one of the largest in Ireland, and the most Modern).
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This company is in a Business Transformation stage - in which the company is undergoing a significant growth period. This is the best time to join this amazing company.
Office is based in Warrenpoint - Permanent role
£39,000 - £50,000 (Negotiable) + Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks
- Drive standardisation, improvement, and controls in HSE across the whole of the site.
- Lead the identification and maintenance of the H&SE Risk Register across site to agree and implement a continuous improvement programme.
- Track H&SE Improvement Action Plans, together with associated KPIs, to identify corrective actions and ensure continuous traction of reducing the potential of accident risk.
- Review and sign off all H&SE investigations across site to ensure appropriate disciplines, root cause analysis, solution design and implementation.
- Be involved with the review of any new proposed site capital investment projects ensuring that they are fit for purpose from a H&SE perspective and have the appropriate safe methods of working in place prior to commissioning.
- Lead all H&SE compliance requirements in line with all legislative, regulatory and market / customer requirements.
- Chair a monthly H&SE meeting that reviews all accidents, environmental non-compliance, and corrective actions.
- Lead H&SE governance across the whole site by developing the right corporate standards and operating procedures.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in similar role
- Proven experience of handling Health and Safety Executive and local regulatory compliance inspections.
- NEBOSH - Desirable
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''VANRATH were very helpful in finding me multiple roles suitable to my skill set. I had interviews within days of applying and in the end have found a role that suits me perfectly.''
Recruitment agencies employ recruitment consultants to match candidates to job vacancies.
These consultants manage the whole job seeking process by sourcing new opportunities, speaking to potential candidates, providing advice on CVs, and sometimes helping candidates prepare for interviews. They also keep candidates up to date as the hiring process moves along.
Recruitment consultants differ from career coaches as the level of guidance they offer candidates varies greatly. Some will give advice and help with CVs, but many will just put candidates forward for a role. This is because they are paid to fill positions on behalf of their clients - the employers, not the candidates.Niche or specialist recruitment agencies find candidates for highly specialised areas and specific industries such as law, engineering or electronics.
These agencies often have strong relationships with companies in the relevant sector, making them valuable to job seekers wanting to gain work in a specific field. For some sectors, it's standard practice for recruitment to happen through an agency, rather than directly through an employer.
These agencies have connections with companies based in their area, and try to find them to the best local candidates.
Traditional or generalist recruitment agencies cover a broad range of job functions, industries and locations.
Generalists are the most common type of agency in the UK, and are often the largest and most well-known because they cover so many kinds of jobs.
These agencies will have established connections to a variety of companies, allowing them to fill a broad range of roles.
A temporary employment recruitment agency hires candidates to work at companies for set, short-term periods of time.
Companies may need temporary staff for seasonal work or if they find themselves short-staffed. Often these roles need to be filled quickly, which is where a temporary employment recruitment agency comes in.
Clients hiring employees through these agencies often pay them hourly, sometimes at a better rate than permanent staff. The temp agency will usually pay the wages themselves, and also any other benefits according to an individual employer's guidelines.