- Job Reference: JSGHS290422
- Job Title: HSE Graduate
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
- Location: Belfast Metropolitan Area
VANRATH are recruiting an enthusiastic candidate, passionate about HSE, to begin a career with an experienced, dynamic and highly knowledgeable HSE team within the Aerospace manufacturing industry.
VANRATH is working alongside one of the leading suppliers of Business and First-Class aircraft seating, with a worldwide customer base with an increasing and expanding market share and product portfolio. You'll be joining a specialist support team and be part of the best of advanced manufacturing capability in Northern Ireland, as they work towards achieving their goal of becoming the number one supplier of Business and First- Class aircraft seating products.
- To provide an effective and efficient support assistance to the Head of HSE, ensuring adherence to regulations, statutory requirements, and best practice guidance.
- Assist with HSE monitoring of the work environment, checking for safety hazards, checking fire equipment.
- Maintain Accurate records relating to Fire, Accidents, First Aid, Fire Extinguishers, and other precautionary measures.
- Assist with environmental, COSHH, task and DSE risk assessments across all sites.
- Assist with regular HSE Surveillance audits, site wide.
- Support in completing risk assessments.
- Control and issue of PPE.
- Raise purchase orders, process invoices and track departments spend.
- Control of contractors working on site - RAMS, insurance liabilities and permits to work.
- Assisting with the delivery of HSE performance and monitoring, in line with personnel, team and functional goals and objectives.
- Complete HSE inductions for all new employees and visitors to the site.
- Facilitating and/or arranging training programs on critical HSE issues.
The Ideal Person
- Health and Safety/Environmental Qualification
- Understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental Protocols
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250