(£48.5-£54.6k)) Senior HR/Payroll Project Manager - HSCNI
Are you an experienced Project Manager (HR/Payroll projects), interested in supporting HSCNI to work on truly meaningful projects?
If supporting on a major, pioneering ERP implementation sounds of interest, please get in touch immediately!
What's in it for you?
- Upto £27.93ph, plus pension
- 29 days holidays, if you are there from 13 weeks it kicks up to 38 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Hybrid working (office based Belfast City Centre, with good public transport links near by).
- An opportunity to build up relevant HSCNI experience for future, permanent, application forms and interviews.
- Discount Benefits card to use across local NI businesses.
About your next employer.
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Senior Project Manager for one of our best clients, a large Health Service organisation based in Belfast. This client takes responsibility for Northern Ireland's regional business and clinical systems and, as an example, current work includes system upgrades / implementations and you will be working alongside major trusts etc.
This PMO role will run initially for 6 months (with a likely extension). Reporting into the Senior Manager, this is a full time post (37.5 hours per week). The role will be hybrid with a split week between being office based and working remotely.
Replace the current HSC managed services contracts for critical business systems for the functions of Finance, Procurement, Logistics, Recruitment, Human Resources (HR), Pay, Travel and Subsistence Management to support and enable the modernisation of Finance, Procurement and HR technologies
- Manage client relationships.
- Obtain data around terms and conditions across the region, absence information, work with stakeholders to provide a regional overview.
- With the payroll SME agree standard processes for payroll.
The Ideal Person:
- Basic HR processes/documentation and how those relate to pay and conditions.
- A university degree or professional qualification and have worked for at least 3 years' experience in a project management role within a major organisation;
- Have worked for at least 3 years in a project management role within a major organisation
- Have experience of leading ICT supported projects with a budget of over £100,000
- Have previous experience utilising a project methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2, other similar methodology).
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 5 years, helping HSCNI, Public Sector and NFP organisations hire Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Business and PMO Analysts. Prior to, I worked for a London based Recruitment Consultancy for circa 5 years.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
'My experience with Vanrath was positive, professional and engaging from start to final signature for a Project Manager role in Belfast. Ross Stevenson was friendly, open, and honest, making the process to return to work as a contractor completely painless. The zoom interviews with him and the client were probably the best I have had. Would recommend Vanrath to anyone looking for work.'
'Ross from Vanrath contacted me about a local role which fitted my unique skills, experience and needs. From that point to contact acceptance Ross was simply excellent. He gave me regular updates and negotiated my desired terms and conditions successfully with the client. I found Ross to be personable, understanding of my capabilities & needs and totally professional. Ross's knowledge of the market sector in which I am involved in is very impressive. I would highly recommend both Ross and Vanrath.'
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Health Sector IT Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…