IT Support Officer
VANRATH are recruiting an IT Support Officer for a large Healthcare Organisation, based in Craigavon. This is an immediate need and will be initially for a period of 6 months, although this will be reviewed and is likely to be extended. Working hours are 37.5 per week. This is currently a busy time for the organisation, and is an excellent opportunity to build on experience in an IT Support role, providing an extremely important service.
The successful applicant at interview should have demonstrable/ relevant experience within an IT support environment and should include at least one of the following: -
· Installation and support of desktop equipment and related peripherals, or
· Providing IT support to users and/or
· First line support on IT Service desk
The Ideal Person
1. HND or above/equivalent in Information Communications Technology, Computer Science or computer related qualification AND 1 years relevant IT Service Desk/Support experience
2. 2 years relevant IT Service Desk/Support Experience
- 3. Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
HSCNI BAND 4 +holiday pay and pension alongside discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support Desk job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…