VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a BAND 8a Senior Project Manager (HSCNI) for an initial duration of 18 months, with the possibility of extension. This role will need an experienced candidate who has a demonstrable track record of duties outline below. It's an extremely exciting time to join a large HSCNI, for this organisation it's an essential piece of work, which you will be an integral part of the programme team to ensure the programme successfully achieves its objectives.
Manage and delivery of all the regional Blueprint Programme Workstream/s and programme activities on a range of regional projects a range of complementary regional projects necessary to deliver service transformation and address existing service challenges including for example workforce, training and standardisation required to support the new regional pathology service.
- Provide leadership and direction to the workstream / project Chairs and members to ensure project alignment with overall programme plans and objectives, and avoidance of duplication;
- Ensure effective design of workstream / project structures for effective governance, management, assurance and reporting in line with programme requirements.
- Take lead responsibility for the collaborative development of workstream / project plans with stakeholders, and hold lead responsibility for managing delivery in alignment with the programme plan.
- Tap into stakeholder networks and use information to predict, identify, manage, report and escalate project risks and issues in line with project and programme governance arrangements, to include including budgetary costs, strategy, and timeframes.
- Identify and prioritise workstream / project activities for implementation and investment aligned to intended programme outcomes.
- Identify and manage dependencies within own workstream/projects, between own and other programme workstreams / projects, and with other activities outside the programme where they impact on own workstream/project.
- Ensure timely accurate recording and implementation of workstream/project decisions in line with the programme approach.
The Ideal Person:
- A university degree or professional qualification and 3 years project management experience OR;
- 5 years project management experience within a major organisation
- Experience with major complex organisation for eg: an organisation with at least 200 staff or an annual budget of at least £50 million and having to meet a wide range of objectives requiring a high degree of coordination with a range of stakeholders.
- Have experience of leading complex projects, including overseeing a number of projects simultaneously that complement each other, ideally but not necessarily within a programme environment.
- Have experience of leading regional, multi-organisational change to deliver successful outcomes.
- Have previous experience utilising a project methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2, other similar methodology).
BAND 8a £24.10ph, plus holiday pay, pension and discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Health Sector IT Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…