HSCNI- Band 8a Project Manager (PPM Implementation)
VANRATH are recruiting a BAND 8A Project Manager (HSCNI). This Project Manager role will run initially for 3 months (with possibility of extension). This role will need an experienced candidate who has a demonstrable track record of overseeing the implementation of a PPM IT solution and work with the Services Resource Manager in the development of an Operating Model for the Portfolio Office. This role is to support the Services Resource Manager in the governance and methodologies of projects and Programmes.
This vacancy offers the opportunity to join a large HSCNI organisation in Northern Ireland, gaining excellent experience and it is highly likely this role will be extended and should be seen as an excellent chance to get your foot in the door with HSCNI.
- Manage and deliver small to medium-sized projects across a large public sector organisation across multiple sites in Northern Ireland.
- Have demonstrable experience delivering projects to time and budget in line with approved standards.
- Work with key stakeholders for each project delivered.
- Facilitate transformation and change in relevant service areas.
The Ideal Person:
- A university degree or professional qualification and have worked for at least 3 years' experience in a project management role within a major organisation;
- Have worked for at least 3 years in a project management role within a major organisation
- Have experience of leading ICT supported projects with a budget of over £50,000
- Have previous experience utilising a project methodology (e.g. PRINCE 2, other similar methodology).
- Hold an ITIL foundation certificate
BAND 8a HSCNI pay grade (£48,526-£54,619), plus holiday pay, pension and discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…