BAND 8A HSCNI- Business Case Writing
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a BAND 8A to produce business cases within the transformation team of a large HSCNI organisation. This Project Manager role will run initially for 3 months (with possibility of extension). This role will need an experienced candidate who has a demonstrable track record of duties outline below.
This is an immediate requirement, and the successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, there is real scope to use this as a way into an HSCNI organisation creating real potential to become a permanent member of staff, if that is of interest.
This is an extremely exciting time to join a new transformation team, in a large HSCNI organisation and you will have an important role influencing service delivery, policy development and organisational change.
BAND 8a HSCNI pay grade, plus holiday pay, pension and discount benefits.
- Business Case Development- Developing business cases for keys projects to the standards as set out by The Northern Ireland Guide to Expenditure Appraisal and Evaluation (NIGEAE) for external approval by DOH and DOF
- Development and Innovation- In the context of project and business case development, identify opportunities for further innovations that challenge the status quo and improve efficiencies and effectiveness for the benefit of the organisation and any wider impacts
The Ideal Person:
You should be able to clearly demonstrate
- Holding a relevant project management qualification such as Prince2 or Managing Successful Programmes
- Management of a range of successful projects using a recognised methodology from initiation to benefits realisation.
- Evidence of writing approved business cases.
- Evidence of ability to research, collate, interpret and analyse complex information to develop business cases to bring a project from initial concept through to development and implementation.
- Having worked with a diverse range of stakeholders to influence and negotiate on challenging deadlines and service changes in order to achieve successful outcomes.
- Knowledge and understanding the Northern Ireland Guide to Expenditure and Appraisal (NIGEAE).
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Health Sector IT Project Manager job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…