BAND 7 IT Project Manager- New Solution
Looking for your next career step as an IT Project Manager?
Interested in working on meaningful projects making a huge difference in Northern Ireland's Health Service- in an integral team of one of Northern Ireland's major HSCNI organisations?
VANRATH are recruiting a BAND 7 Project Manager for a large HSCNI organisation. Reporting into Senior Manager, this is an urgent start for an initial duration of 6 months, with scope for extension. This is an immediate requirement, and the successful candidate will be available to start asap, there is real scope to use this as a way into an HSCNI organisation, creating opportunities to become a permanent member of staff.
BAND 7 HSCNI payscale (£41,600), plus pension, holiday pay and discount benefits.
- Lead and deliver small to medium sized ICT projects to time and budget as directed and advised
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders to develop business cases; Manage projects through the required formal approval stages such business case approvals.
- Develop plans and strategies for delivery of projects.
- Produce documentation and reports in line with Standards and Practices as appropriate.
- Report project progress through Highlight Reports, Stage and Exception Plans as required;
- Collaborate effectively with vendors/third party suppliers in the procurement, implementation and transition of small to medium sized ICT Systems, Solutions and Services.
- Follow agreed procedures and specialist advice, such as legal or procurement services, as required to effectively deliver a project.
- Maintain Project Risks and Issue Logs
- Liaise with Programme Managers and related projects to ensure that project deliverables are coordinated and duplication is avoided where possible
- Experience of managing or contributing to the delivery of key complex ICT projects which have delivered significant business change and benefits.
- A good working knowledge of ICT operating systems, interface management and systems integration.
- A University Degree or a recognised equivalent educational /professional qualification in an ICT discipline and a minimum of three years' experience in an ICT project environment.
Or a minimum of 5 years' experience in an ICT project environment.
- Prince2 Practitioner qualified or equivalent ICT project Management qualification.
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
A bit about me:
I have been recruiting in the Belfast market for the past 3 years, helping Public Sector, HSCNI and NFP organisations hire Programme Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Business and PMO Analysts. Prior to, I worked for a London based Recruitment Consultancy for circa 5 years.
At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible organisations and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
'My experience with Vanrath was positive, professional and engaging from start to final signature for a Project Manager role in Belfast. Ross Stevenson was friendly, open, and honest, making the process to return to work as a contractor completely painless. The zoom interviews with him and the client were probably the best I have had. Would recommend Vanrath to anyone looking for work.'
'Ross from Vanrath contacted me about a local role which fitted my unique skills, experience and needs. From that point to contact acceptance Ross was simply excellent. He gave me regular updates and negotiated my desired terms and conditions successfully with the client. I found Ross to be personable, understanding of my capabilities & needs and totally professional. Ross's knowledge of the market sector in which I am involved in is very impressive. I would highly recommend both Ross and Vanrath.'