VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Business Analyst for one of HSCNI's specialist agencys. The Business Analyst role will run initially for 6 months (with a likely extension). Reporting into the Senior Manager, this is a full time Business Analyst post (37.5 hours per week), based in Belfast, hybrid working. This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst aspiring to build up relevant HSCNI experience.
Production of information that supports business objectives including the development of informatics to meet the needs of the services. The Business Information Analyst will analyse collection activity data by the health service in Northern Ireland, the capacity within the system and daily operational activity to provide reports that will inform operational and strategic decision making.
- Plans business analysis activities, across all phases of projects including identification, assessment and management of risks and production of realistic plans and contribution towards lessons learned.
- Undertake logical modelling through to component specification and design; assist technical planning and assurance.
- Responsible for planning meeting agendas and material for a wide range of stakeholders, with differing expectations. Detailed planning is required to maximise attendance whilst minimising burden on stakeholders.
- Promote a wider understanding of data quality and its implications throughout the organisation.
- Analyse and evaluate business processes; identifying alternative solutions including assessment of process feasibility and articulation of process requirements.
- Investigate business requirements and identify potential benefits and options available for consideration.
The Ideal Person:
Strategy and Architecture
- Experience of applying a variety of analytical techniques to information and quantifying result integrity based upon assessment of sources and techniques applied.
- Experience of process analysis, assessment and change including financial, cultural, technological, organisational and environmental factors. Further experience of establishing customer requirements and identifying how these map to process requirements.
- Expertise with the application of business analysis techniques, methods and tools; experience of the implementation of business analysis techniques, methods and tools as well as the enhancement of their application.
Solution development & implementation
- Experience of modelling tools and techniques.
- Able to utilise office software packages to an intermediate or higher level. In particular MS Word, Project and Excel.
- Knowledge of business modelling techniques and experience in obtaining input from and communicating modelling results to senior managers for agreement.
- Working knowledge of the NHS and challenges
- Understanding and knowledge of health service terminology and information requirements
- Possess (or working towards) a recognised Business Analysis professional qualification (such as BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis)
33,7000 (HSCNI BAND 6 1st point- there may be scope to for the right person to come in further up the Band 6 scale), plus holiday, pension and discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Temporary contract Business Analyst job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Glenn Roberts in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…