HSC Band 7 Test Manager (Integration)
VANRATH are recruiting a Band 7 Test Manager(Integration) for a large HSCNI organisation. This post will run for an initial duration of 12-18 months and you will be reporting into senior staff. Working hours for this post are 37.5 per week Monday to Friday. There is real scope for this role to run into a permanent assignment.
It is desirable candidates are International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) accredited or other recognised software related testing accreditation, experience of working with software integration solution -Cloverleaf Integration Suite, and knowledge and experience of heath care systems. Mandatory for this role is experience as a Test Manager, including experience of Test environment setup, maintenance and management for large projects and programmes.
- Experience or working with databases, primarily Oracle and SQL Server Experience of developing, documenting and managing test strategies, plans, policies and supporting processes and procedures
- Experience of managing all testing activities for a range of system development and systems integration projects.
- Experience of identifying, evaluating and managing all risks associated with testing including, data security and compliance and management processes and procedures in relation to the management of sensitive personal data.
- Experience of providing advice and guidance to Programme and Project management on the practicality and impact of various testing options, recommending alternative processes and implementing improvements to testing processes.
- Have developed and managed a project test team.
- Experience of developing and managing harmonious relationships with all stakeholders involved in the development and testing function.
- Capable of determining appropriate project testing standards and influence all stakeholders to adopt and conform to those standards.
- Experience of designing and executing a wide range of testing techniques and communicating test results to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Understand a range of standard functional and non-functional testing techniques.
- Have a good working knowledge of different testing tools and techniques and can coach and train others within the team.
- Can advise others on testing techniques and frameworks.
- Test analysis, know how to lead and document investigative work into identified test problems.
- Experience of working with Test Automation solutions
- Experience with, scheduling, solutions and tools for technical programme and project management, for example, JIRA.
- Experience of configuring and maintaining comprehensive test documentation archives and libraries including version control and management
The Ideal Person:
3 years Test Management experience, in a Programme or Project delivery environment testing of both application and integration solutions in complex, high availability / high reliability settings
- Testing of integration solutions in complex, high availability / high reliability settings
- Excellent communication skills are essential as are strong stakeholder management skills.
- ITIL Practitioner qualification
- Project Management qualification
BAND 7 HSCNI pay scale , plus holiday and pension, alongside discount benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HSCNI IT role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ross Stevenson in the strictest confidence.