HR Business Partner
HRBP - ER & Specialist (NI & GB Legislation)
Belfast with hybrid
VANRATH are partnering with one of Ireland's leading employers, presently seeking a HR Business Partner to join their expanding HR team within their Centre of Excellence team.
The successful person will support the HR Director and Business Partnering team within this division with advice and guidance around Employee Relations and Policy across Northern Ireland and UK (GB) regions, and will therefore require a strong working knowledge of multi legislation and practical application across NI & GB.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to £45 - 50k
- Hybrid working supported.
- Bonus potential
- A Business Partner or Senior Advisor, with strong and highly developed ER and policy skillset across NI and GB.
- Unionised exp would be beneficial.
- 3 rd. level qualification in a relevant discipline such as business management or HR
- CIPD Qualification
What you'll do
- Develop and implement effective Employee Relations and compliance strategies
- Providing the ER&P COE and Business Partners within the UK business with trusted counsel and advise in all matters ER, IR and Compliance related.
- Maintain and support effective, solution focused, and trustworthy partnerships with all external bodies, trade unions and agencies.
- Provision of support to HR Business Partners and the business on all ER, IR, Compliance policy and procedure issues as a 'subject matter expert', to ensure consistency across the UK.
- Leading the development and review of all employment policies, ensuring they are legally compliant and updated to reflect employment legislation changes in the UK.
- Attending third party hearings as required, and where necessary, act as an independent point of appeal in grievance / disciplinary matters.
Full spec available upon request.
For further information on this job, or any other HR related job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Richard McFarland for a confidential chat today.