VANRATH are recruiting an HR Administrative Officer for our Public Sector client based in Belfast. This post will initially be on a 3 month temporary basis with possibility of further extension. Working hours for this role are 37 per week Monday to Friday, this role will be based in the office.
- Assisting the HR team in administering the learning and development process which includes:
- Searching the internet and identifying suitable training suppliers
- Asking for quotes in line with guidelines
- communicating to internal and external stakeholders,
- organising training dates,
- inviting attendees to courses,
- managing payment to external training suppliers and liaising with our Finance department,
- managing room bookings and diary management.
- Update training records for attendees;
- Preparation of financial paperwork-completion of orders and raising of invoices and uploading of finance information onto the on-line finance system;
- Maintain up to date HR statistics
- Administration of work placements and visiting workers to the organisation working with key stakeholders to include University personnel, staff supervisors and individual students.
- Answering phones, filing and general administrative duties;
- Note and minute taking in meetings as required;
- Other duties as required.
The Ideal Person
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for this role:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent
- 6 months experience working in a busy administrative office
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages, including excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working on learning and development requirements in an organisation
- Experience seeing through an end to end administrative process, ideally from initiation to payment.
- Experience of minute taking
Highly Competitive salary of £22,519 with full pay from Day One and an immediate start is on offer.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…