HR Project Manager (OD & Change)
Belfast with Hybrid Work available
VANRATH is partnering with one of Northern Ireland's most successful technology organisations, with the key appointment of a new HR Project Manager role.
As HR Project Manager, you will be a key part of the HR management team and will be instrumental in leading projects that transform either the HR function or support the transformation of business globally.
You will use your HR and change management experience to problem solve, create dynamic and innovative solutions with commercial and employee focused outcomes. You will be a trusted advisor with an ability to critique and simplify processes with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
The Successful Candidate
- Educated to degree level with a professional qualification from CIPD.
- Held a senior role in a People team with relevant change management experience.
- Proven experience in managing a team (or project team) across multiple locations.
- Experienced in using Project Management methodologies i.e. Prince, Agile.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present effectively to stakeholders and groups of different levels of seniority.
- A proactive team player with strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in developing and supporting internal stakeholders through change.
- Experience of supporting the delivery of a strategic people agenda in a fast-paced, global environment.
- Commercial acumen and knowledge of trends and changes that impact people and the working culture.
- Knowledge and/or experience of employment legislation in one or more of the following jurisdictions: USA, Poland, Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark.
- Knowledge and/or experience of managing the people workstream of business acquisitions
- Specific SME experience may be beneficial i.e. Remuneration, HRIS.
A highly competitive base salary and benefits package to reflect the level of the role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and one of Northern Ireland's best-known organisations, in a senior HR capacity.
For further information on this exclusive HR related vacancy, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD) in the strictest confidence on 07577777450