HR People Partner (Technology Sector)
Belfast with Hybrid Work available
VANRATH is partnering with one of Northern Ireland's most successful technology organisations, with the key appointment of a new People Partner role.
The People Partner is a senior member of the HR team, responsible for providing commercially focused, strategic advice across all locations.
You will use your extensive HR experience, combined with best practice and industry trends to problem solve, create dynamic and innovative solutions, ensuring commercial and employee focused outcomes.
You will be a trusted advisor with an ability to critique and simplify business complexity with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
As the organisation continues to expand, they are particularly interested in anyone who may have experience of supporting multi discipline teams or organisations with a presence outside UK&I.
Package & Benefits:
£50k + depending on experience
Refer a friend
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience working as an HR Manager in a fast-paced, professional services environment.
- Graduate with CIPD or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage and build relationships with a range of stakeholders at all levels.
- Results orientated with proven ability to lead and navigate change when required.
- Strong commercial/business acumen skills.
- Experience in working with business stakeholders and leaders to embed core people processes and drive business performance i.e. performance, talent and absence management and succession planning.
- Proven experience in managing complex employee relations issues and a working knowledge of GB, NI and ROI employment legislation.
- Experience of leading and managing people related projects on behalf of a function or business unit.
- High proficiency in MS Office suite.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and one of Northern Ireland's best-known organisations, in a senior HR capacity.
For further information on this exclusive HR related vacancy, please contact Jason Glenn at Vanrath in the strictest confidence or reach out via LinkedIn
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.