Looking for your next career step in your HR career? This could be the right role for you, offering an excellent chance to progress into an Officer level post for the right candidate with TUPE experience.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Working from home on offer
- Full pay from Day 1, plus Holiday Pay
- Highly Competitive Salary starting at £35,745
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector Organisation based in the North Down area.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2 + years' experience working in a HR environment and you're looking for an opportunity to step into a more senior role:
- TUPE Experience is essential
- HR Credentials - CIPD Level 3 qualified (minimum)
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (policies and procedures, recruitment, talent management etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus (PAMS, ESS)
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
As a HR Officer you will to assist with the HR elements of the on-going transformation of services, both before and after the transfer. To carry out any of the activities on the generic HR Officer job description when not required for insourcing and transformation duties.
- To be the day to day operational point of contact for HR issues.
- To assist the Head of HR & OD with the effective TUPE transfer of staff.
- To assist with the HR elements of the on-going transformation of services, both before and after the transfer.
- To assist with determining and populating the new organisational structure for services post transfer
- To attend staff meetings to keep them informed on the progress of the insourcing process
- To secure TUPE information and prepare a gap analysis of the pay, terms and conditions.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.