Looking for your next career step in your HR career? This could be the role for you, offering an excellent chance to progress into an Officer level post.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Working from home on offer
- Full pay from Day 1, plus Holiday Pay
- Laptop provided
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector Organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
The Ideal Person
If you've 1 + years' experience working in a HR environment and you're looking for an opportunity to step into a more senior role:
- HR Credentials - CIPD Level 3 qualified (minimum)
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (policies and procedures, recruitment, talent management etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus (PAMS, ESS)
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities
As a HR Officer you will:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Providing updates on current policies and procedures, ensuring that company employment policies follow national laws and regulations
- Be actively involved in supporting recruitment by posting ads and managing the hiring process internal and external (recruitment agencies)
- Assisting with on boarding new employees
- Create and implement effective induction processes
- Assist in performance management processes
- Recording and processing confidential information
- Promoting equality, health and safety within the company
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.