VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation, with the recruitment of an HR Officer to join their team. This role offers an immediate start, initially until the end of April 23.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HR professional searching for an immediate start in a contract role offering hybrid working.
- Provision of information and guidance regarding human resources policies and procedures.
- Communicating effectively in writing, by telephone or face to face with applicants, staff and senior management regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Operation of the online recruitment system, personnel administration management system and personnel drive.
- Contribute to the efficient and effective organisation and completion of the day to day work of HR administration.
- Assisting in the application and implementation of the organisations Recruitment and Selection Procedures.
- Assisting with the implementation of hybrid working in the organisation.
- Assisting the planned transfer of manual personnel files to a digital format.
- Other relevant duties as required.
The Ideal Person
- A third level or equivalent relevant professional qualification. Applicants without a third level or professional qualification will be considered if they have at least three years experience where the majority of the duties were in a related area.
- At least two years experience working within a similar HR role.
This role offers a competitive salary of £26,017- £26,575 and an immediate start, alongside full holiday pay from Day 1 and a range of exclusive perks and discounts. Hybrid working is also on offer.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.