VANRATH is delighted to be exclusively partnering with one of Ireland's leading Agricultural organisations, with the appointment of a permanent HR Officer role based in their Moira HQ.
This key role is aimed at driving business success by ensuring the wellbeing, training and development and performance management of their people.
Reporting to the Group Human Resource Manager, the successful candidate will provide a broad range of support and guidance to their Group businesses.
The HR Officer will be familiar with relevant legislation with specialist knowledge of, and experience in, the areas of recruitment, retention, employee development, grievances and disciplinaries as well as employee engagement.
- 3 + years general HR Officer experience, ideally within manufacturing or related industries
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline (i.e., Business Studies / Human Resource Management);
- Knowledge of both NI and ROI employment legislation (desirable)
- Experience of providing support and guidance to managers on employee relations, recruitment, company policy and procedure; including attendance management, performance management, disciplinary, grievance and health and well-being issues
- Experience of working with Trade Union
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both verbal and written
- IT literate with experience in HR and time management software
- Confident and engaging approach
This is a group role; the successful candidate will be required to travel between company sites, therefore a driving licence and use of a car is essential.
A competitive base salary, benefits, and the opportunity to join one of Irelands best agricultural organisations await.
For further information on this exclusive HR role, please contact Phil.Doherty@vanrath.com in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.