An amazing opportunity has just opened up for an HR Officer to join our client, a well known public sector organisation in Derry/Londonderry. Our client requires an experienced HR professional to support the organisation on an initial 3 month basis.
Vanrath are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well known public sector organisation based in Derry/Londonderry.
The Ideal Person
Working within the Human Resources Team you will provide a professional and comprehensive human resource and training service to staff and management. They will provide advice and information to staff and line management in all matters of legislation and in house policy relating to the human resource and training function
The ideal applicant will be:
Educated to A Level or equivalent
Hold CIPD Level 5 or above
- 2 years HR experience in a generalist role to include practical experience of
- Recruitment & selection
- Provision of advice to front line managers
- Management of employee relations
- Performance management
- Absence management
- Design and delivery of training
- Demonstration of knowledge of current employment legislation, relevant Codes of Practice and best practice within HR
As HR Officer you will:
- Conduct all recruitment and selection in accordance with the Associations policies and procedures.
- Identify, design, deliver and evaluate appropriate training events and activities.
- Co-ordinate and ensure that staff performance management reviews are undertaken, where necessary, and appropriate records are maintained
- Provide guidance, advice and support to all staff and managers on the operation of the absence management policy and employee well-being issues.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.