Job Title: HR Officer
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
Are you a HR professional looking for your next career move?
What's in it for you?
- Company pension scheme
- Company events
- Discounted from Staff Canteen
- Ongoing professional development provided
- Discounted employee shop
- Flexible working
- Free on-site parking
- Gym membership
- Life Insurance
- Regular engagement activities with incentive prizes
- Shopping discounts
- Staff Development Opportunities
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside one of NI's leading food processors in the search for a new HR Officer to join their HR Function.
- CIPD Level 3 or higher
- HR Admin experience
- HR Experience in the manufacturing and/or food industry
- Conflict resolution experience
- Driving Licence
What you'll do:
- Employee relations; investigations, disciplinary and grievances.
- Developing job descriptions and person specifications, participating in shortlisting and assisting interviews.
- HR and KPI's reports
- Monitor and assist managers in the application of the company's attendance management policy
- Recruitment & Selection
- Preparation of staff contracts
- Provide training and support to line Managers on HR policies, procedures and legal requirements.
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.