VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector organisation, with the recruitment of an HR Officer to join their team. This role offers an immediate start, initially on a 3 month interim basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate looking for an immediate start in a contract role predominately working from home.
- Assisting in the provision of information and guidance regarding human resources policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively in writing, by telephone or face to face with applicants, staff and senior management regarding human resources policies and procedures.
- Operation of the online recruitment system, personnel administration management system and personnel drive.
- Contribute to the efficient and effective organisation and completion of the day to day work of human resources administration.
- Assisting with the application and implementation of the organisations Recruitment and Selection Procedures.
- Assisting with the implementation of hybrid working in the organisation.
- Assisting with the planned transfer of manual personnel files to a digital format.
- Other relevant and related duties appropriate to the grade.
The Ideal Person
- A third level or equivalent relevant professional qualification. Applicants without a third level or professional qualification will only be considered if they have at least three years experience where the majority of the duties were in a related area.
- At least two years experience within a similar role.
This role offers a competitive salary of £26,017- £26,575 and an immediate start, alongside full holiday pay from Day 1 and a range of exclusive perks and discounts. Hybrid working is also available.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''