Job Title: HR Officer
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Are you an experienced HR Professional, ready to take on your next challenge? Are you looking for a role where you can work as part of a high-functioning and supportive team where you can really make a difference? Come chat to me about applying to work at this market-leading company in Mid-Ulster.
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering again with a global market leading company based in Dungannon as we search for an experienced HR Officer to join the wider HR team. This is a fantastic role and requires an individual with a determined and committed mindset, who can work as part of an ambitious HR team to make a positive contribution to the company's future growth and development through the provision of HR generalist support.
Salary & Benefits
- Highly Competitive
- 29 Days annual leave per year
- Free Parking
- Refer a friend scheme
- Company discount
- The professional recruitment, selection and retention of employees (including contract labour) management level;
- Supporting the change management process through sound industrial relations practice;
- The development and implementation of HR policies and procedures that meet the needs of the business and reflect sound HR practice;
- Supporting Managers in the areas of performance management, absence management, discipline, grievance etc;
- Promote and support the business with compliance against relevant ethical and socially responsible trading requirements;
- Developing employee relations through employee communication, participation and involvement;
- Providing expert advice to managers and employees on a range of employment issues;
- To be involved with projects within the HR function;
- Engagement; support HRBP with the engagement on site being involved with events that are been run through the site, health & wellbeing, Food safety awareness;
- At least 2 years, recent, HR Generalist experience preferably gained in a similar role within a relevant industrial environment;
- Strong organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines;
- Sound knowledge of current employment legislation;
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office & HR Systems.
This role operates on a Monday to Friday basis from 8.30am to 5.15pm, however all candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
For further information on this exciting HR Officer role, please contact Jason Glenn @ Vanrath, apply below or reach out on LinkedIn
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.