VANRATH is delighted to be partnering with a public sector organisation located in Belfast, wishing to appoint a temporary HR Officer initially for a 3 month period.
- Provide timely and accurate advice and guidance to managers and staff on a wide range of Human Resources policies and procedures
- Ensure the HR system is updated accurately and produce reports as required.
- Provide administrative support to HR Management across a number of key Human Resources areas
- Provide support to the HR Manager in relation to agency worker requests, placements and first day discussions.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- Two years' experience in the effective provision of administrative support in a Human Resources Office including accurate preparation of documents and dealing with queries to meet customer needs;
- One year's experience in working with Human Resource Management Systems;
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to manage and prioritise a busy and diverse workload;
- Experience working within an HR environment in the Public Sector is highly desirable.
-Immediate start on offer
-Highly competitive salary starting at c £25,220
-Working from home
For further information on this job, or any other HR related vacancy in Northern Ireland, please contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…