VANRATH is partnering with a leading Food Manufacturer located in Monaghan, seeking to appoint a HR Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation, that are part of one of the largest food manufacturing groups in the UK & Ireland.
Reporting to the MD, the HR Manager will form part of the site's senior leadership function, responsible for the delivery of the People Strategy and People KPIs.
The HR Manager will support the Heads of Department to develop and coach their team/s to ensure they have the expertise to lead and manage their teams in line with the Company's vision and values, and to deliver improved business performance.
- Generalist HR experience, preferably withing the Food Manufacturing sector, but not essential.
- A confident professional with integrity, discretion, and the ability to develop trust with staff and managers at all levels.
- MCIPD qualification/Minimum CIPD Associate membership.
- Experience of developing and deploying HR / business change initiatives across a diverse group of employees.
- Broad range of HR knowledge and up to date evidence of Continuous Professional Development
A highly attractive base salary, senior management bonus and the opportunity to develop within a growing business.
For further information on this exciting HR related vacancy, please contact Richard McFarland (Assoc. CIPD)