Larne with hybrid
VANRATH are partnering with one of Ireland's leading manufacturers, presently seeking a HR Manager to join their HR team.
The HR Manager will be responsible for leading the HR function, incorporating HR and Payroll to provide a customer focused HR service to 200 people across 4 locations.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- Hybrid working supported 2 days per week.
- Bonus potential
- 2 years HR Management experience preferably gained in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience of working in partnership with leaders and colleagues within the business, covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Working knowledge of Employment Law for NI & UK
What you'll do
- Provide leadership to the HR and Payroll team, creating a performance culture by coaching and mentoring, developing depth of knowledge, and enhancing overall team effectiveness.
- Champion Organisational culture to become a values-based organisation.
- Overall responsibility for Recruitment and Retention, People Investment, Engagement and Wellbeing
- Provide practical and credible advice, guidance, and challenge to positively influence people management activity across the entire people lifecycle.
- Manage the Communities plan through engagement with schools and external agencies.
- Drive continuous improvement through delivery of projects and initiatives.
- Report concise data driven metrics, identifying key trends, and making improvements.
For further information on this job, or any other HR related job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Richard McFarland for a confidential chat today.